|Product Informations - Entwicklungssysteme|
Loquendo MRCP Server offers an optimized server-based solution for large-scale telephony deployments of speech technologies, such as call centers, CRMs, news and email reading, self-service applications, etc.
Loquendo MRCP Server enables you to exploit the whole range of Loquendo's speech technologies using a flexible standard based client-server architecture.
It is the ideal solution for System Integrators looking for high quality multilingual speech technologies, and willing to boost the performance of existing IVR services using speech.
A Simple yet Complete Speech Server
Loquendo MRCP Server exploits all the benefits of Loquendo’s renowned high-quality Speech Technologies: Loquendo's lifelike TTS (Text-To-Speech) and robust speaker-independent ASR (Automatic Speech Recognition).
The client-server architecture allows speech resources to be hosted on a dedicated server, removing any impact on the customer's equipment.
Integrators do not need technological expertise, but can better exploit Loquendo’s high-performance technologies using standard protocols and languages.
Loquendo MRCP Server is a server integrated via the widely adopted standard IETF protocol MRCP (Media Resource Control Protocol). Both MRCP versions are supported: MRCP v1 (RFC 4463) which is based on RTSP/RTP and today widely used in the industry, and MRCP v2 which is the new IETF protocol, based on SIP/RTP and offering many new functionalities, including audio recording and Speaker Verification. With these options, Loquendo speech technologies can be easily ported to a very large number of platforms, IVRs and speech solutions.
Loquendo MRCP Server makes software components status available to external Management Systems through the SNMP protocol.
A Flexible and Modular Solution
Its modular architecture makes Loquendo MRCP Server independent from ASR/TTS engines and language/voice packages, allowing the seamless upgrade to new technology releases and new languages and voices. The choice of Loquendo MRCP Server opens up a whole new world of possibilities to develop and extend your solutions.
- Add voice enabled services to DTMF-based IVRs, even in complex recognition contexts involving large grammars.
- Use high quality, flexible TTS prompts to exploit all the unique features of Loquendo TTS (mixed-language, expressive cues, audio mixer etc).
- Expand your service into a multi-lingual one.
- Move from a single server to a multi-server solution according to the complexity of your application.
Full Standard Compliance
Loquendo MRCP Server, thanks to the complete support of all the relevant speech IETF and W3C standards, provides speech technologies to VoiceXML 2.0 and 2.1 compliant applications:
- ASR – the W3C SRGS (Speech Recognition Grammar Specification) grammar formats in both XML and ABNF (Augmented Backus-Naur Form) formats, and also complete support of SISR (Semantic Interpretation for Speech Recognition).
- DMTF – even DMTF applications can take advantage of the SRGS and SISR standards, so that a voice/DTMF application can be simplified to obtain uniform results from voice and DMTF interactions.
- TTS – the W3C SSML (Speech Synthesis Markup Language) is the standard for enhancing text-to-speech rendering and for accessing the many unique features of Loquendo TTS.
Last Updated (Sunday, 30 August 2009 14:18)